miercuri, 22 ianuarie 2014

Because there is always a ring in every story

 (the perfect cut from The Merchant of Venice I found here)


As I told you when explaining my name, whenever there is jewelry, there is a love story. 

That may be not true, but it's statement and I am sure it is true for maybe 80% of the cases.



This statement has evolved from my revelation, after seeing the Merchant of Venice. My passion for jewelry dates from probably the first days of my life. I don't quite remember when my passion for historical Jewish wedding rings has started but it's growing continuously and seeing that beautiful version in the movie simply *clicked* to me. 


I do believe that beyond the value of a gold object, the finess of its manufacture and the enchantement of its design, what gives a piece of jewelry a fantastic value is the feelings it represents.


Beyond value and beauty, jewelry is so much more. Is a concentrated essence of the most treasured feelings, expectations and desires, is a concentration of life bursting from behind golden light, mesmerizing pearls and enchantedly cut gemstones. 

Beyond Jewelry is the journey of Zamfira Luti in the world of these marvelous objects and her share with the world. Mostly, there will be stories of love, but some other times stories on gold, gems and precious stones, historical pieces and simply tiny pieces of information I find beautiful.

Hope you enjoy it and get mesmerized, for there is an infinite amount of beauty in our world just waiting for us to discover it. 

ZL

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu